Sunday funday! That’s a bit of an overstatement…but it was ok for a nothing kind of day.
Things I did:
- Virtual yoga
- Virtual run/walking south of Lisbon – lovely
- More coffee
- Baked homemade dog treats
- Colored my hair
- Watched 3 1/2 episodes of Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist which was delightful
- Ordered random condiments and a puzzle from Target
- Read 3 magazines
- Ordered more face masks from Etsy – someday these children will probably go out in the world and need them
- Read part of a cookbook
- Sat on the couch with my restless dog and my just-awakened-very-late-in-the-day children
- Typed this fascinating accounting of Day 43
I’m all about a slow weekend day so we are just going to call this that.
Hope you had a day full of exactly as much nothing as you wanted.
Hang in there!