Happy Sunday (at the very end of the day)!
Today’s quarantine activities included:
- Virtual yoga
- Running in faux Portugal (peek at what that’s all about)
- Putting down the lawn fertilizer
- Replacing this Welcome sign from the Magnolia Silos in Waco which was looking decidedly unwelcoming – I hope the new Target version holds up [Note: the new one was yet another random thing purchased to get to a level that will allow for shipping – this one was to get the appliance light bulbs to come to me weeks ago]
- Eating lunch with shaky arms what were like “you can’t do yoga, cleaning, yard work, and screwing a sign into siding and expect us to lift an apple.”
- Zoom “Happy Hour” with my college friends – I put on real clothes again for this. That’s two days in a row #winning
We were supposed to be doing an IRL reunion weekend in May but that seems like something that is not going to happen.
One more thing…
I keep staying up later and later as the edges of the days melt together.
I should go to bed.
Hope you had a good weekend and are finding some sense of “normal” as this stretches on and on.
Hang in there!