Good news today:
- faster tests (and more of them)
- This made me literally LOL
- I remembered to put the trash out (the bar is so low for good news)
- I have declared my child to be “safe” after being out of contact with people for 2 solid weeks
- I put on real pants and shoes and jewelry – it’s dumb but feels so much better to act like my normal self
- I picked up extra paint brushes for our painting project (online order with touch less pickup) and they found some elastic for me – elastic is like toilet paper, everyone wants it, there isn’t any
- Drive through (again touchless) Chick Fil A – politically problematic but a nice little bit of normal in our day
- The stuff I ordered to facilitate removing my month-old manicure has arrived – another project! Yay!
(Dixie is excited about helping with my DIY manicure)
Less good news:
- It’s cold and damp and that is not helpful
- My mother is trying to convince me to wear a mask at the grocery store – I’m not there yet
- The first Covid19 death in our county happened yesterday. So sorry for him and his family 😢
- None of my coworkers laughed when I shared the potato boss (see second bullet above)
I am extremely intimidated by this whole mask sewing situation. I am unclear on what kind is the right kind and I don’t want to make the wrong kind. I’m going to make this kind – hoping it’s the least wrong/most right option.
I dug this old girl out of the basement and we are going to give it a go. Wish me luck 🤞🍀
Hang in there!