Yes, I wrote that in Russian. Google Translate is ‘da bomb.
61) If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
I am a little hung up on why I would ever HAVE to be named after a state. Would that be a court order of some sort? What did I do that my current name was taken away?
If I HAVE to have an opinion about state names I would say:
- Georgia is a nice normal name
- Alabama sounds like someone who gets into trouble
- I considered (for a split second) naming my child Carolina
- Florida is an elderly woman with loud clothing
- Montana seems unlikely to bathe frequently
I dunno, you pick.
62) If you had to teach a subject to a class, what would it be?
Adulting for People Who Don’t Want To
63) Favorite kind of chips?
With onion dip, Ruffles.
With queso, quacamole, or salsa, tortilla (obviously).
64) Favorite kind of sandwich?
Grilled cheese with tomatoes.
65) Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Thesaurus (although the online one, not an actual book). I don’t tend to use a lot of words that I don’t know the meaning of, but I do run the danger of declaring far too many things to be “awesome.”
66) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
I don’t think so. And that seems like the sort of thing you’d remember if it happened.
67) What’s your favorite form of exercise?
Walking and yoga. I don’t do either one nearly enough.
68) Are you afraid of heights?
Hell, yeah. I once had to put chairs in front of the window in my office which was 10 floors up lest I walk too close and get sucked out into the atmosphere. My worst nightmare is those glass platforms hanging off of tall buildings or over canyons.
“A fear of heights is illogical. A fear of falling, on the other hand, is prudent and evolutionary.” – Sheldon, The Big Bang Theory
69) What’s the most memorable class you’ve ever taken?
The gym class where I was supposed to be teaching little kids to do gymnastics (why that was a gym class I truly have no idea) and one of my charges was giving me a hard time and I (sort of) threatened to hang him from a hook on the ceiling.
70) What’s your favorite breakfast?
I like a nice smoothie with a bunch of healthy stuff in it. I frequently have some sort of muffin with almond butter. But my favorite is probably a cinnamon bun – the really processed kind that pops out of a tube and is covered in icing. Yum.